Discourse email formatting test

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sun Jan 14 09:34:43 PST 2024

[ intentionally sent to a single recipient being the SAC mailing list ]

On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 06:34:03AM +0100, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 at 19:25, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> >
> > I don't know if you received my questions, Martin,
> > I think the mail you referred to was multi-part due
> > to a GPG signature I've added. I'm not adding one
> > to this mail, which should then be just text/plain
>
> I'm receiving them as text/plain email, and mine should be also text/plain

Thanks, I confirm your was received here (via Mailman) as text/plain
as well, and passing DKIM authentication results from my server:

    dkim=pass (2048-bit key; unprotected)
    header.d=gmail.com

But it seems it failed DMARC on another server due to the envelope-from
being @osgeo.org while the From was @gmail.com:

     dmarc=fail reason="SPF not aligned (relaxed), No valid DKIM"
     header.from=gmail.com (policy=none);
     smtp.mailfrom="SRS0=oZp/=IY=lists.osgeo.org=sac-bounces at osgeo.org"
     spf=pass (spool.mail.gandi.net: domain of "SRS0=oZp/=IY=lists.osgeo.org=sac-bounces at osgeo.org" designates 140.211.15.3 as permitted sender)

--strk;