Creating a new mailing list

Daniel Cebulla daniel.cebulla at jena.de
Mon Mar 25 12:31:16 PDT 2024

Hello there,

Angelos Tzotsos told me, to reach out to you here.

last week the FOSSGIS Conference took place in Hamburg/Germany. During
the conference I maintained a community meetup for German users of the
QGIS Web Client 2 application. We discussed our further possibilities
for communicating with each other. Therefor it should be nice to have an
own mailing list for German QWC2 users, where we could discuss potential
further developments and other topics related to Germany/Swiss/Austria.

So my question is, what is the "official" process to implement a new
osgeo mailing list, named "qgis-qwc2-de" for instance which we can use?

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

--
Daniel Cebulla
Application support GIS

Phone: +493641 49-5190      Mail: daniel.cebulla at jena.de

Kommunale Informationstechnik und Telekommunikation (KITT)

Municipal enterprise        Director of Operations: Dr. Arndt Döhler
of the city of Jena         Paradiesstr. 6, 07743 Jena