[Scotland] 2009 roadmap

James S Reid james.reid at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 14 09:22:44 EST 2009

Dear all. A belated Happy New Year!!

  I'd like to organise a face to face meeting of the group some time in
the next month or so - ideally a Friday evening in a pub somehere -
essentially a get to kow you chat and to sort out how we might move some
activities ahead. I'm still keen that we isolate a problem and attempt
to address it using GI OSS. This would provide a focus to the grouop as
well as delivering something  tangible that can be used to leverage
others to join.

So... what are peoples views and is there a preference for a venue?

cheers
james

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.