Fwd: [Scotland] OSM pub meeting in Edinburgh, Weds 29th

James Reid james.reid at ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 07:44:06 EDT 2010

All, a reminder about this Wednesday..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Scotland] OSM pub meeting in Edinburgh, Weds 29th
Date: 	Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:25:34 +0100
From: 	Jo Walsh <jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk>
To: 	Scotland OSGeo <scotland at lists.osgeo.org>

Hoping that OSGeo Scotland folks will be interested in this
OpenStreetmap pub meetup in Edinburgh next Wednesday evening.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Edinburgh#Social_Events

[[    *  Next Meeting: Wednesday 29th September at the Guildford Arms
7:00pm

A special meeting this time as we will have a guest, Ivan Sanchez Ortega
who leads the OpenStreetmap community in Spain and is a board member for
the Foundation

We will also be celebrating that Edinburgh for the moment is one of the
top cities that has it's names compatible with the OS Names (OS_Locator)
data base.
]]

So we can play data quality drinking games. Whether or not we are able
to decide on the rules ;)

see some of you next week?

jo
--
Jo Walsh

Unlock places - http://unlock.edina.ac.uk/
phone: +44 (0)131 650 2973
skype: metazool

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.