[Scotland] Open Mapping workshop - 25th, Glasgow, Electron Club

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 07:18:38 EDT 2011

Our original date for the Open Mapping workshop changed to 25th August:

http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/events/devcsi/open-mapping-workshop/index.html

PostGIS, OpenLayers and OpenStreetmap covered so far, still interested
in having more people along who want to help teach as well as learn.

When i originally posted to this list someone here left a message on my
phone, didnt pick it up for ages accidentally deleted it, Graham was it?
If you're interested and available please contact me again :)

The workshop is intended for people who are perhaps doing a little work
with Google Maps and would like to do more with free and open source
software and data.

--
Jo Walsh

Unlock places - http://unlock.edina.ac.uk/