[SeasonOfDocs] Hello

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:39:12 PDT 2019

Welcome Victor,

It is great to see your interest. If you or others that you are working
with would like to contribute, I suggest looking at the potential ways
you'd like to give back, and then describe how you'd like to contribute
in the list of people keen to take part:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#Key_roles_sought

Warm regards, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier