[SeasonOfDocs] 1 week to register as a mentor for Season of Docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:46:55 PDT 2019

I believe we should apply as OSGeo, as we can then reference back to the
track record of OSGeo's involved in Google Summer of Code.

I've been using the name "Open Source Geospatial Foundation" (as per
green answers below).

I'm keen to keep track of who has registered, so that we can make sure
we put in a compelling proposal. Could you please email this
SeasonOfDocs list when you are done. I'm also happy to review anyone's
answers if you would like.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter