[SeasonOfDocs] GeoNetwork

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:29:26 PDT 2019

Maria, I've reviewed the GeoNework section, mainly trimming words,
hopefully not removing meaning.

Of note:

* I've introduced the concept of "reducing the barrier to entry to
people adding docs", which I believe you are describing using other
words. (This is the term I've been using in other parts of our proposal).

* I've changed "Mentor" tasks to "GeoNetwork Team" tasks, to open the
possibility to others contributing.

* Likewise, I've replaced "Technical writer" with "Writer", hoping some
users might volunteer to contribute.

* One of the themes we have focused on is hoping technical writers will
help mentor developers and users to become more effective writers. I've
added a creating templates task which should help with this.

* Could you please replace my TBD under the "Other Resources" list.

* Feel free to revise or reverse any of my wording if you disagree or
think you can do better.

Thanks Jo and Maria for such a great list of ideas. I think this is
GeoNetwork list of tasks is now very compelling.

Changes here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019&diff=120022&oldid=120021