[SeasonOfDocs] Fwd: [Season of Docs - Announcements] Organization application phase is now closed

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:29:11 PDT 2019

Hi folks,
Season Of Docs organisational application has closed, and our OSGeo
proposal has been submitted.
Google will be reviewing applications this coming week and will announce
selected projects on 30 April. Timeline: [1]
In the meantime, we can continue discussing ideas here, and I will continue
refining our ideas page. [2]  Other ideas and contributions welcomed.

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019