[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed: create "Resources" repo

Erin McKean emckean at google.com
Wed Aug 21 11:19:05 PDT 2019

I hadn't been thinking wiki, but now that I consider it as an option, I
think the wiki is a better place! Consider the motion withdrawn and instead
I'd like to ask: which repo should have the resources wiki? Should each
repo have repo-specific resources? (E.g. governance can have resources
around running meetings, etc.)

Thanks!

Erin