[SeasonOfDocs] Suggested plan for Swapnil's SeasonOfDocs/GeoNetwork work

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 02:01:27 PST 2019

Hi All,

Firstly sorry for the radio silence, this week I've been travelling,
presenting at a conference, and attending my company's Christmas meeting.
Consequently I've not had chance to process Swapnil's reports on progress
yet. However, one thing I would say is that I'd prefer not to give up on
installing in windows- because that, in itself, signifies a documentation
problem that needs addressing!

I will have more opportunity to focus on this next week, including
potentially attempting to install GeoNetwork on windows 10 myself. I'd like
to review previous comms, and then would people be available for a call
next week some time? There is a Thursday GeoNetwork call already pencilled
in, but I'm aware it's a time that doesn't really work for you guys, so
feel free to suggest a different slot (or even a doodle poll to figure it
out).

All the best

Jo