[SeasonOfDocs] Communication channels

Jennifer Rondeau jennifer.rondeau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:14:26 PDT 2019

+100 to all

A CoC is part of why I asked about governance in our Monday meeting -- I
took a look at the OSGeo Foundation website, and feel pretty good about
operating under their umbrella, including their CoC. The CoC itself is more
detailed than I think useful, but the reporting guidelines are excellent.
We'll need to decide on -- and make public -- a group to deal with CoC
issues, too.