[SeasonOfDocs] [Season of Docs] Technical writer applications and proposals for Open Source Geospatial Foundation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:29:36 PDT 2019

Jo, for most decisions in Open projects, I believe in being fully
transparent. The exception I believe is in a competitive selection such
as this, where it is important to allow selectors to be frank in their
opinions, and also be respectful with regards to information shared with
other applicants. I propose Jo, Matteo and I start with a video call to
discuss early next week.

Maria, I don't have visibility as to who officially registered for
Google Season of Docs, or whether an application wasn't filled in on
time, or similar.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter