[SeasonOfDocs] licensing discussion

Stephanie Blotner sblotner59 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:22:11 PDT 2019

Hi all,

For Uber to contribute to this effort, here's what I learned:

   - We can easily contribute to these licenses: Apache 2, MIT, or BSD
   (I'll need to jump through more hoops for other licenses)
   - We *cannot* contribute to projects with the following licenses:
      - No License
      - AGPL
      - GPLv3
      - LGPLv3
   - It’s also preferred if the project has no Contributor License
   Agreement (CLA)

Best,
Stephanie

--