[SeasonOfDocs] Bootstrapping TheGoodDocsProject Steering Committee

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:31:40 PDT 2019

Looks good Cameron.

I can confirm my availability.

Apologies you weren't able to commit. I didn't get any email notifications
because I didn't realise my old work email was configured as my default in
Github. Gah!

I have now made all members of the Org "owners" so you should be able to
approve your own PRs. I realise this probably isn't kosher for ensuring
quality. The other thing I could do is create a "team". I am new to
Organizations in Github so if anyone wants to guide me, please do so!

Thanks
Felicity