[SeasonOfDocs] formats, tools, workflows

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 14:27:12 PDT 2019

Love your ideas Clarence.

I particularly like your concept of a "Minimal Viable Docset".

Yes, I'd encourage you to start sketching out ideas for templates, and
starting to define personas of our target audiences.

Probably start by adding ideas into Jo's Project Structure doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u656sQLSH5JspMvYqjuZuyCVTVwgIqisnyA6NO5AUgQ/edit