[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed TheGoodDocsProject workshop for the Australian WriteTheDocs conference

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 05:07:16 PDT 2019

Jo, it would be lovely to have you here, but as an alternative, you
might want to run a similar workshop locally.

I hope to wrap up my proposal a week beforehand, so feedback by say
Friday 2 August. Although if you wish to suggest major redirection
changes, best get that to me by next week.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier