[SeasonOfDocs] Website for TheGoodDocsProject

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 13:05:05 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm against a hosted website. It adds management complexity, which seems
fine to start with but in the long term it's a pain to manage, to transfer
ownership etc. I know this from personal experience...

Unless we definitely need additional features, then we should keep it
simple and ask whether they would add anything substantial to what we're
trying to achieve.

Do we need to put this to a PSC vote?

Jo