[SeasonOfDocs] Twitter account for The Good Docs Project?

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:33:21 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Ah ha, that explains why @thegooddocs wasn't available when I went to get
it!

Since @thegooddocs1 (which is the one I snagged when I couldn't get
@thegooddocs) has a grand total of 1 follower so far, I think we can
probably ditch that one. Perhaps we could discuss at the next call (which
for me is tonight) how we administer twitter? We can obviously allow people
to tweet from the account with tweetdeck, but we need to ensure we have a
private record somewhere of the password, email associated with it, and
recovery phone number. Do people use LastPass? That works quite well in
these circumstances IMHO.

Jo