[SeasonOfDocs] Bootstrapping TheGoodDocsProject Steering Committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:22:18 PDT 2019

Ok, I'm wrapping up this bootstrapping process and introducing
TheGoodDocsProject's first Project Steering Committee:

    PSC Members

  * Cameron Shorter
  * Felicity Brand
  * Jo Cook
  * Jennifer Rondeau
  * Jared Morgan
  * Erin McKean
  * Clarence Cromwell
  * Becky Todd

https://github.com/thegooddocs/governance/blob/master/ProjectSteeringCommittee.rst

 From this point forward, we can refer major decisions to this committee
(including adding new members).

However I'm expecting most activities will use minimal red tape, working
on principles of do-ocracy and meritocracy.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier