[SeasonOfDocs] Voting System - Discussion

Sanket Totewar sanket at totewar.com
Sun Jul 28 17:02:18 PDT 2019

Maybe it's too early to talk about this but I wanted to broach this
subject...

Just wondering if we should have a better system to vote?

Is Mail the right method?

I've used Polly on Slack but would love any method that would

   - make sure information reaches the right people
   - they can upvote (just upvote or strongly), downvote (just downvote or
   strongly), or abstain while giving reasons/sharing notes

In the future, we may also wish for anonymous voting from a group or all
members.

What are your thoughts?

Regards,
Sanket