[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Contributor Agreements

Erin McKean emckean at google.com
Tue Jul 30 13:11:15 PDT 2019

I did a little digging -- I think we could get a lightweight CLA with
https://github.com/cla-assistant/cla-assistant which allows for signing
CLAs right inside pull requests. I'm happy to volunteer to set it up if we
decide to go this way.

Cameron has an excellent point about us already having the most permissive
license. :)