[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: next meeting: Hangouts+ or Zoom?

Erin McKean emckean at google.com
Tue Jul 30 14:19:43 PDT 2019

Hi folks!

Please reply +1 if you're okay with the next meeting being in the slightly
more powerful Google-internal version of Hangouts, -1 if you prefer Zoom,
and 0 if you have no strong preference.

Comments for other tools welcome but it would take significant pressure to
get me to use Webex 😂

If we can vote by EOD PDT Thursday, I will reproduce the meeting invitation
for next week with the appropriate conferencing choice.

Thanks!

Erin

--
Erin McKean | Developer Relations Program Manager, Open Source Strategy |
emckean at google.com | she/her