[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Docsy template

Jared Morgan jaredleonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:55:25 PDT 2019

As Jessica Parsons from Netlify told us all at WTD AU, if you are going to
choose a Static Site Generator the best option is to choose one that uses a
framework your team (Devs in the context Jess was speaking about) can
develop with.

Choosing Hugo is fine, but it may mean that those folks used to using
Python based docs tooling may not be able to help out as easily with site
maintenance.

If that is not a concern then full steam ahead with Hugo.