[SeasonOfDocs] Fwd: What is our vision?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:00:13 PDT 2019

Jared,

I like your idea of putting the vision into a wiki page. Maybe the
vision can be the first heading on the wiki page. The rest of the page
can collate further status and artifacts as we continue. (You can link
the new page from https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_Of_Docs_2019 ) Feel
free to set it up.

Cheers, Cameron