[SeasonOfDocs] Geonetwork kick-off call

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:22:13 PDT 2019

Can you all make the following timeslot for a meeting:

Location Local Time Time Zone UTC Offset
London (United Kingdom - England) Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 10:00:00 BST
UTC+1 hour
Madrid (Spain) Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 11:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 19:00:00 AEST
UTC+10 hours
Wellington (New Zealand - Wellington) Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 21:00:00
NZST UTC+12 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 09:00:00

It doesn't work for me this week but next week is OK. If not, can you
suggest an alternative please?

Thanks

Jo