[SeasonOfDocs] SeasonOfDocs meeting this week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:32:37 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

Lets connect have a SeasonOfDocs meeting tomorrow for those who can make it.

Suggested agenda:

* Get a status from those of us who have started on things, and status
of what is coming up

* Lets discuss the QGIS docs review Jared has started.

* Some movement is starting in GeoNetwork, lets touch on this, but
mainly to plan for what we should discuss the following week when Jo is
back.

* Movement has just started about docs on the gdal email list. (I'll
forward through an email thread).

* We've had a hiccup on kicking off QGIS course training development,
with Piers needing to step back from leading due to personal reasons. If
we have bandwidth we can discuss how and when we might kickstart that

---

If you want to attend, please send me your gmail details, and l'll add
you to a google hangout. If we get more than 10 people (and cap out
hangout capacity) we might need to switch to IRC. We can use:
irc://freenode.net#osgeolive

Timeslot:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=19&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=264&p2=240&p3=195&p4=136

Location 	Local Time 	Time Zone 	UTC Offset
Wellington
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand/wellington>(New
Zealand - Wellington) 	Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 8:00:00 pm 	NZST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/nzst> 	UTC+12 hours
Sydney
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney>(Australia -
New South Wales) 	Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 6:00:00 pm 	AEST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aest> 	UTC+10 hours
Paris <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/france/paris>(France -
Île-de-France) 	Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 10:00:00 am 	CEST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cest> 	UTC+2 hours
London <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london>(United Kingdom
- England) 	Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 9:00:00 am 	BST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/bst> 	UTC+1 hour
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 	Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 08:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190619T0800>

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier