[SeasonOfDocs] Naming an Open project for Doc Templates and Writing Instructions

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 02:59:59 PDT 2019

Loving the name!

I got so excited I didn't want to risk losing the opportunity to nab it -
so I took the liberty of creating a Slack team and a Git organization.

I figured I can transfer ownership as and when required.

https://thegooddocs.slack.com/ <https://thegooddocs.slack.com/messages>

https://github.com/thegooddocs

Let me know if anything needs changing. Oh, ignore the placeholder logo!
I'm no graphic designer - I just wanted to put something in there.

Cheers
Felicity