[SeasonOfDocs] Getting prepped to be a newbie GeoNetwork tech writing volunteer

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:46:01 PDT 2019

Johanna, I notice you mention GeoNetwork as one of your areas of
interest. Maybe you might want to become the "expert GeoNetwork newbie?"
Jo Cook and María Arias de Reyna have done a good job of stating
GeoNetwork writing needs and hopefully could help you get started:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#GeoNetwork

If you want to tackle GRASS or GeoKettle you will likely need to go
digging for a mentor first. (GRASS has a bit of activity around it, but
GeoKettle was dropped from OSGeoLive a few releases back due to lack of
activity and unresponsiveness of the community.)

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254