[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed guidelines for selecting a paid contributor

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 9 04:24:56 PDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestions Jo. I've updated to:

* It will be helpful if you understand the basics of software
development, including:
**  Installing software on Linux, windows and mac, from the command line
** Using basic git and github functionality to update documentation
** Writing in wiki, markdown and restructured text formats
** Bonus points if you can read code and understand it

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254