[SeasonOfDocs] Applying for Google session of code with OSGeo

Ancon Paul anconpaul1 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 03:38:00 PDT 2019

Hello team,

I'm Paul, I'm a CS graduate and open source enthusiastic. I'm so much
interested to join in Google session of code for OpenMRS organization.I've
reviewed your blog post
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Lessons_Learned_2019>and so
much interested in *OSGeo *. Previously I've volunteer experience to write
documentation and translation for MDN <https://developer.mozilla.org/>(Mozilla
Developer Network) and also works on SUMO(Support Mozilla) documentation.
I've also professional video editing skills and you can check my works on
this open sources projects channe
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvt4raYP3UTXFz7pdI6NzMA>l.

I'm so much passionate about *OSGeo *'s this project and want to contribute
in this under Google session of Code initiative. let me know more.

Thank you

--
Cheers,

Bolaram Paul