[SeasonOfDocs] Introducing new training into QGIS docs

Christopher Pettit c.pettit at unsw.edu.au
Wed May 29 15:51:41 PDT 2019

Dear all,

With our potential contribution. I am wondering if it possible for a separate document for cases study based tutorials? We were thinking of the idea of a e-book for QGIS use cases....

Is it worth considering a separate publication for case studies so that they are more visible?

Would appreciated peoples thoughts on this.

Regards

Chris