[SeasonOfDocs] QGIS install guide

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 02:03:07 PDT 2019

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone.

Felicity, thanks for the tips. I accidentally marked the comments as
resolved (sigh) and have lost most of the comments as a result. I believe I
have captured them though and was able to maintain the remaining ones for a
bit of content as to what has been changed.