[SeasonOfDocs] Fwd: READ THIS - the goood docs project moving to new email list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 04:30:52 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

 From Tuesday next week, we are going to move all our communication for
TheGoodDocsProject from seasonofdocs at lists.osgeo.org to
thegooddocsproject at groups.io.

If you wish to continue monitoring TheGoodDocsProject, then please
subscribe by emailing: thegooddocsproject+subscribe at groups.io . More
details and email archives here: https://groups.io/g/thegooddocsproject

Moving forward, the seasonofdocs at lists.osgeo.org email list will only be
used for OSGeo's Season of Docs work.

--

And while I have your attention, Clarence has started our project in
earnest by listing ideas for a Quickstart template. It would be great to

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16u4lKHLFCIBmjgJD2oGhM1amUj2IREFVCJ10Y1K6RIQ/edit

It is sure to become a mess, but we will need to start somewhere and
test ideas and how we work together.

Cheers,

--
Cameron Shorter