[SeasonOfDocs] GeoNetwork setup on windows - chat notes

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:57:22 PST 2020

Hi Swapnil,

Well done on getting GeoNetork installed on Windows. Yes, please update
existing install instructions - happy if you tweak or completely rewrite
from scratch if you think that is needed. Ideally the original author
will review your pull request and review.

--

I like that you have added a "Current Doc Type" to the list. I notice
that docs have been allocated a "black" doc type. I assume this is

--

What do you think your next steps should be? With your domain experience
in docs, and recent work, you likely will have ideas that developers on

/* I've just done XYZ. [Maybe add commentary about ideas you had while
doing it.]//
/

/* I'd suggest that my options for moving forward are AAA, BBB, CCC.
Unless there are any better suggestions I plan to work on BBB because ... //
//Any comments or suggestions from those watching?/

--

I see that you've responded to a thread that Jo took off list. I'm
bringing it back onto the public  seasonofdocs at lists.osgeo.org list so

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier