[Sentinel-pds] Sentinel 2 CSV Extract

Chris Brown cbrown at azavea.com
Tue Dec 13 13:10:03 PST 2016

Hi All,

I was wondering if it is possible to publish a CSV extract of Sentinel 2
scenes/images with the publicly hosted imagery on S3 similar to the extract
for Landsat 8.

Azavea has built an ingest pipeline for indexing the Sentinel 2 data for an
image/satellite processing service. In order to determine if there is new
imagery to ingest (and verify that we have ingested everything) we exploit
the directory structure to get the relevant JSON metadata files for each
day (e.g. 2016/12/11/<product>/productInfo.json), get the list of tiles,
and then go from there.

A CSV extract would help us verify that we are not missing files and
determine what needs to be indexed for our purposes more efficiently.

Best,

Chris

--
Chris Brown, GIS Software Developer

Azavea |  990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA
cbrown at azavea.com | P 215.558.6191 | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs
<http://www.azavea.com/Blogs>  | Twitter @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>