[Sentinel-pds] Sentinel-2 update

Grega Milcinski grega.milcinski at sinergise.com
Fri Feb 5 06:39:46 PST 2016

Hi all,

just a few updates on Sentinel:

-we have updated “data browser” on PDS to show updated date  so you can see, what’s been added lately (we should be more or less within an hour after data are available on SciHub)
http://sentinel-pds.s3-website.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/
-the above mentioned data show actual coverage (based on metadata that ESA is providing, with all the errors unfortunately).
-we have added “tileInfo.json” to each tile, which contains coverage data, cloud percentage and some other details.

Note that we have identified quite many errors in the data, which we reported to Copernicus and/or on the Sentinel forum. Once these errors are cleared, we will update the data accordingly.

Regards
Grega