[Shapelib] RE: Problem using shapelib

David A Allen David.A1 at bigpond.com
Thu Jun 17 14:47:49 PDT 2004

Brian

It is in ArcView - click on the file (in ArcCatalog I think it was) to
get the popup menu and it is in there somewhere. I do not have access to
Arcview currently so cannot advise further other than to suggest that it
may have had something to do with the process of creating a layer for
the shapefile. If you find it, it could however give you a file you can
compare to see what works and what does not. Realistically, what format
of shapefiles Arcview accepts defines what is acceptable regardless of
what the shapefile format document says.

David Allen - Research PhD Candidate specializing in
electrical conductivity imaging of groundwater.
National Centre for Groundwater Management
University of Technology - Sydney
Email       David.A1 at bigpond.com
mobile      0418 964 097
phone/fax +61 2 63323895 (ring before sending any fax)
70 Morrisset St Bathurst NSW 2795 Australia.