[Shapelib] Question

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 16 13:17:29 PDT 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Corazao, Tony wrote:

> Do you also happen to know of shape files for the entire world map?  I
> realize once I get all of the countries I'll have to get more detailed
> maps and data for each country.

Check whether all of the sources that this was generated from meet
your license requirements, but this is what I use.  The site is
maintained by James Jefferson:

  "A nice world map is available at
   http://aprsworld.net/gisdata/world/ thanks to James Jefferson,
   TerraSpace, Russia, and the Digital Chart of the World (for
   Antarctica)."