[Shapelib] Writing shapefiles from VB

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Oct 27 06:52:33 PDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> If you want to provide the file to me, I can host it on the shapelib
> download site.  Eventually I ought to issue a new shapelib release,
> hopefully including this alteration if it isn't too drastic.

Thanks to Mateusz and David for the pointers and explanations. I got a
copy of the latest file through Mateusz and we'll give this a try. BTW I
agree that it would be a good idea if Frank could host it on the
shapelib download site (and if possible integrate David's changes in the
source code release).

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette