[Shapelib] method DBFWriteDateAttribute

David.Gancarz at ci.orlando.fl.us David.Gancarz at ci.orlando.fl.us
Tue Jul 31 10:00:09 PDT 2007

I added date attributes to the shapelib version contained in the .net
framework wrapper.  C source is there if you don't care to use .net.

David Gancarz, P.E.
Systems Development Manager
City of Orlando
400 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 246-3062
Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any written
communication created or received by City of Orlando officials and
employees will be made available to the public and media, upon request,
unless otherwise exempt. Under Florida law, email addresses are public
records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a
public records request, do not send electronic mail to this office.
Instead, contact our office by phone or in writing.

"ELENA BELLODI" <elena.bellodi at student.unife.it>
Sent by: shapelib-bounces at lists.maptools.org
07/31/2007 12:31 PM
Please respond to
Shapelib Development <shapelib at lists.maptools.org>

shapelib at lists.maptools.org
cc

Subject
[Shapelib] method DBFWriteDateAttribute

Hi,

I'm using shapelib to create files .shp, .shx and .dbf. Inside .dbf I have
a field of type "date" so I need a method which can write this type, but
in dbfopen.c I found only
DBFWriteIntegerAttribute,DBFWriteDoubleAttribute,
DBFWriteStringAttribute,DBFWriteLogicalAttribute. I'm using shapelib
1.2.10.
Does method DBFWriteDateAttribute exist?

Thanks,
Elena.