[SoC] Welcome to the OSGEO 2007 Google Summer of Code...

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:18:09 EDT 2007

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of the students that will be a part
of the 2007 Google Summer of Code effort at the OSGeo. My name is Landon
Blake and I will be helping Frank Wammerdam with the administration of the
SoC effort at the OSGeo over the summer.

My personal e-mail is sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com. You can contact Frank or
I at any time for assistance with you Summer of Code project. Although we
may not be able to answer technical questions about your specific student
project we hope we will be able to assist you any many other ways. Please
don't hesitate to contact us with any problems, questions, or suggestions.
We want this to be both an enjoyable and productive summer.

If your mentor hasn't suggested it already, we would like you to subscribe
to the SoC mailing list that has been set up at the OSGeo. You can find more
information on this mailing list here:

You'll also see information about the OSGeo effort at the SoC here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code

Please let me know if you haven't been contacted by your mentor in the next
few days. We wan't to make sure that your project gets off to a good start.

Landon