[SoC] URGENT! - Midterm Mentor Surveys Due Today!

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Jul 16 11:16:59 EDT 2007

> I will make an attempt to collect information and submit surveys for
> mentors who haven't done so in the last hour or so before the deadline (if I can
> figure out when that is).  Obviously my submissions on behalf of the
> mentors will not be very good representations of reality.

Midterm Survey Documentation:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/midterm-survey-information

says:
Midterm Survey Timeline

    * Monday, July 9th at 19:00 UTC (12 noon Pacific time): All program
participants can begin completing surveys online
    * Monday, July 16th at 19:00 UTC (12 noon Pacific time): All mentor
surveys become read-only and no further edits/submissions can be made
    * Monday, July 30th at 19:00 UTC (12 noon Pacific time): All student
surveys become read-only and no further edits/submissions can be made

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>