[SoC] SoC list Questions

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 20 09:50:14 EDT 2007

Wolf Bergenheim wrote:
> Should we be worried or sad that so far we have only one application? I
> guess it goes to show how specialized our field is :)

I have been contacted by a student interested in working on KML output
for MapServer, but since this project is likely to be developed before
the summer for an organization that needs this feature ASAP, he may have
to look at other options.

He expressed an interest in doing work in GDAL so I suspect that we'll
see a proposal from him either for GDAL or for MapServer. That will make
at least two.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette