[SoC] Reminder to check applications home ...

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Mar 23 17:36:41 EDT 2007

I was actually wondering about that very thing a few months ago, but
didn't really see it mentioned anywhere. While I don't have any pressing
need I do have a vary strong interest in it, especially if combined with
operations on raster maps. (: I think this could give a keen edge to PostGIS

--Wolf

PS is it ok if I vote on this issue, even though I don't really have
anything to do with PostGIS (other then as a user)?

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>