[SoC] Mentors - Please review, comment and offer to mentor!

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Mar 25 23:32:37 EDT 2007

Folks,

We have 14 project applications from 12 students.  Please comment no, and
rate application that apply to projects you are involved in.  Most importantly,
if you think you would be willing to mentor the student for the project,
please indicate this on the review form.

There are proposals for at least GRASS, PostGIS, uDig, lacking anyone willing
to mentor them.  Also, I'm the only GDAL mentor signed up for all four GDAL
proposals - Mateusz, Daniel and Howard - please indicate if you would be
willing to mentor some of these.

Note that offering to mentor doesn't lock you into the role yet, but we
need offers on record before Google evaluates how many student slots to
offer us.

Best regards,