[SoC] Powers application (SoC site timing out...)

Tim Keitt tkeitt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:01:57 EDT 2007

Wolf,

Just seeking clarification.

I think the way to go about this is to have r.cost return a
predecessor tree (can be stored as a simple vector). From the
predecessor tree, one can trace back to the root the least cost path
to any cell in the landscape. That is the approach I am familiar with.

THK

--
Timothy H. Keitt, University of Texas at Austin
Contact info and schedule at http://www.keittlab.org/tkeitt/