[SoC] Reminder to check applications home ...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 26 16:38:47 EDT 2007

Jody Garnett wrote:
> Morning Wolf - I probably just missed it : -)
>
> My intention was to get this party started ... we have much more to
> review today it seems.
> Does anyone know what our deadline for reviews is?

Jody,

I don't know.  At some point after 5pm today PST Google will establish the
number of slots of each organization, based partly on the reviews and
mentorship offers we have in place.

Of course, even after that we will still have to continue reviewing and
establishing which final applications we will adopt.  We aren't required
to use the ranking that appears in the web application.

Best regards,