[SoC] Re: OSGeo Google Summer of Code

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed Mar 28 18:41:13 EDT 2007

Could we get a GeoServer slot?  I'm fine if it's after PostGIS.  We got
two specific applications, one that's really good, but there's also two
really good GeoTools apps, so if we have wait for a GeoTools slot then
it might not make it, and we have a few people signed up specifically
for GeoServer mentorships.

Chris

--
Chris Holmes