[SoC] Mentorship Limits

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 30 17:54:11 EDT 2007

Jody Garnett wrote:
> I believe multiple people can request mentoring a project - selection of
> which mentor happens after?

Jody,

Landon and I as administrators have a menu to pick which of the offering
mentors is accepted.  It is my intention that the project PSCs include
the desired mentor with their rankings so we have a way of setting this.
In the meantime, I've been setting it arbitrarily.

 > Frank I am going to go through and offer to mentor the proposals we
 > are still trying to decide between - so you can at least have our short
 > list (if that is what you are using the "offer to mentor" for?)

Excellent!

I had been assuming the one project with a score of 12 was much loved, but
that everyone was afraid to mentor it!

Best regards,